Easy Weight Loss With Just Your Mind



The secret to easy weight loss comes form your mind, not from a diet. Diet plans are a way to focus your mind. As you know, it is human nature to seek pleasure and avoid pain. Your subconscious mind is conditioned and programmed that way and that is why it is so easy to fail at losing weight using traditional methods.

You have to give up treats you love, starve yourself, change your eating habits, monitor everything you eat and more, all in the name of pleasure. But your subconscious mind knows that as pain and will stop you from hurting yourself. You end up feeling like a helpless victim with no willpower.

The simple solution is to capitalize on your natural tendency to seek pleasure by reversing the process. If you are like most people, the reason you want to lose weight is to look and feel better than you currently do. So you are saying, "If I lose weight, I will feel good." If you reverse that to, "If I feel good, I will lose weight," you change your focus to the pleasure of feeling good and away from the pain of dieting.

A little mental trickery will manifest your desired weight, quickly and easily. And you will feel good every step of the way!

How does feeling good make you lose weight? Because you're not doing something you despise like dieting. You are doing something you enjoy like feeling good. When you feel good, you will do the right thing and eat in moderation, and you'll develop willpower to avoid those extra snacks you crave. Remember that what you really crave is the good feeling you get from eating and not the snacks themselves. You won't be depriving yourself of the joy you get from eating if you already have joy. In addition to feeling good, you are going to gain a lot of energy. What happens when you have a lot of energy? You become very active. When you're active, you burn calories and lose weight.

Your metabolism and your weight is directly related to your vibrational energy. The higher your vibration, the more active you become internally, and burn more calories. When you are purposely trying to raise your vibration, you must purposely think about the things that will give rise to happy feelings. Happy feelings are stress-free feelings. Peace and love should be at the top of your list. Here's some examples, "It is stress-free and peaceful in the current moment, I love my family so much, I love getting more energy just by thinking, I love the new me, this is the easiest way to lose weight ever, I feel energized alert and focused, I feel peaceful and relaxed."

Take charge of how you want to feel and don't be a victim of circumstances. When you constantly tell yourself "It is so hard to lose weight," "I'm fat and no matter how hard I try, there's nothing I can do about it," "Other people can eat anything they want and not gain weight, and I just have to look at food and I gain 10 pounds," "Dieting is pure torture," "I love food but food hates me," "I just have to accept that this is the way I am and if people don't like it, oh well," "I guess I have the fat genes in me," and on and on, you reinforce your position as a helpless victim.

Whatever you believe is true, is true. It may not be true for other people, but that's okay. It's all about you when it comes to feeling good, being happy, and obtaining your ideal weight. If you create some empowering subconscious beliefs, you'll shed pounds like magic, effortlessly. You can say, "I lose weight easily now," or "By being happy, I lose weight." It just has to be believable and give you a happy feeling when you say it.

Use the power of visualization, by seeing yourself the way you want to look in the future, as if it is right here and now. You can have imaginary conversations with friends and relatives, saying things like, "I can't believe how much weight I lost with my new happiness plan," or "I was skeptical at first but then started losing weight just because of my subconscious belief that losing weight is easy now."

You can create a picture album that acts like a vision board only better. A typical vision board contains all the things you want in the future. You can have one that's better by including what you currently already have. As you know, ultimately, it's really not the actual thing that you want, it's the good feeling you're going to get by having it. The best way to attract it into your life is by generating the good feeling as if you already have what you desire. That can sometimes be a bit challenging to get the feeling before you have it. But if you have your future desire included with what you already have, you'll be able to look at all the pics with the same good feeling.

Keep your album to about ten pics. The last pic should be of you, the way you want to look after losing weight. There are a number of apps that you can get to make a picture of you look thinner. Or you can get a picture of a thin person's silhouette to pretend is you. You can be holding a sign that shows your weight goal, or perhaps, "I did it!" Right before you go to sleep, look at your album, as well as anytime you're feeling low throughout the day. As you look at each pic, say, "I love _____." By the time you get to the last pic of your future desire, you will have generated a happy feeling. Be sure to refer to your future desire as if you already have it now.

You have the power to be, to do, or to have anything you desire. All physical manifestations start in your mind. Where you are currently at in your life is the result of what was previously in your mind. Where you will be in the future will be the result of what you are thinking now. Food for thought.


Kurt Arrow is the author of the Kindle digital book titled, "The Easy Weigh Down." It is loaded with simple techniques that will completely eradicate stress, bring you back to your natural state of unconditional happiness and supercharge you with energy! Order your copy today on amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Weigh-Down-Kurt-Arrow-ebook/dp/B0156U51CU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441983070&sr=8-1&keywords=the+easy+weigh+down

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Kurt_Arrow/1110229


No comments:

Post a Comment